- Je taalkeuze wordt bewaard.
- Je kantoor wordt onthouden.
- Je sessie wordt beveiligd.
- Je krijgt de standaardversie van onze website te zien. De inhoud wordt niet aangepast aan jouw voorkeuren.
Can you become a customer via the Argenta app?
You can become a customer via the Argenta app if you meet these conditions:
- You are 18 years or older.
- You live in Belgium and you only have Belgian nationality.
- You have a valid Belgian eID. Please note that documents such as a foreigner's card, a residence permit and other specific types of identity cards are not accepted. Below is a list of the identity cards that are and are not accepted.
Identity cards that allow you to become an online customer
Belgian eID (new model)
Belgian eID (old model)
Are you 18 years or older and have one of these cards? Then you can become a customer in the Argenta app.
Are you under 18? Then you should go into an Argenta branch.
Please note that the card must not be expired.
Identity cards that do not allow you to become an online customer
Electronic foreign nationals card
A, B, C, D, H, M or N card
E or F card
EU or EU+ card
Kids-ID (old version)
Kids-ID (new version)
You cannot use these cards to become a customer via the Argenta app.
Are you domiciled in Belgium? Then you can become a customer through an Argenta branch. Make an appointment and we will be happy to help you.
Tips for taking a photo of your eID
Take a photo of the front and back of your eID.
Are you under 18? Then your eID will not be accepted in the Argenta app and you can only become a customer in an Argenta branch.
Make sure that your eID is legible.
Your eID must not be damaged.
Avoid glare on the photo due to a flash or direct light.
Make sure your full eID is on the photo.
Put your eID down on a surface to take a picture so that there are no fingers on it.
Take a photo of your original eID, not of a screen, copy or scan.
Would you like your underage child to become an Argenta customer? Please go to your Argenta branch.
- A minor is represented by his parents. Only they can open an account in their child's name.
- From the age of 11, minors can freely dispose of the money in a current account in their name. They can use Argenta Internet banking, the Argenta app or their own debit card for this purpose. So only use a current account for money your child is free to spend.
- From the age of 16, young people can withdraw money at an Argenta branch. However, there is a maximum amount.
- From the age of 18, young people can freely dispose of the money in a current account in their name.
Already a customer and want to use the Argenta app?
You do not have to become a customer again to use the app. You can register in the app with your bank card.